Severe limitation with flavor "bf2.4" !

Hi,

I was discussing with someone who wanted to install Debian with the
netinst CD prepared by Chris Lawrence. Like most of the people who are
given the choice, he decided to use the "bf2.4" flavor ...

Unfortunately this flavor doesn't have the ne2k-pci module ! Such network
cards are so common that I can't understand how it can have been
kept out of this flavor. And why in hell don't we have all possible
modules for network cards in that flavor ?

Do we have size limits for the modules we integrate ? I don't think so
... so please stop annoying 90% people with missing modules for the 0.5%
of people who will have to do floppy based installs ...

Of course, now that bf 3.0.23 has been tagged and uploaded, it's too
late for woody ... and we'll release as is. But please update everything
so that 3.0r1 will be ok.

Thanks,