Re: b-f 3.0.23

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 01:15:35PM +0100, Richard Hirst wrote:
[...]
> I'm not aware of anything.  Maybe some framebuffers have boot time
> options to disable them, but I don't think boot-floppies has any such
> option.

Just a little comment on framebuffer. I have recently tested a slackware
and by default it uses framebuffer. It's very confortable espcecialy
if you video card is not recognise by X. For example on my laptop,
the default option in slack make my screen wider. With framebuffer it
feets on the whole screen, not only in a little rectangular area.

Why not using framebuffer by default ? or as an option in boot-time.

Cheers,
--
				Pierre Machard
<pmachard@tuxfamily.org>                                  TuxFamily.org