Re: I've just found an infinite loop in the Woody bf2.4 1.44MB install disks!

This seems to be an issue not woth the boot disks but the base sytem of
sorts.  Got the same problem with the compact flavor too.

Bjarne

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 11:16:11PM +1200, Adam Warner
<lists@consulting.net.nz> was heard to say:
> Hi all,
>
> These are the install disks that I downloaded tonight:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/
bf2.4/

--
/-------------------- Daniel Burrows
<dburrows@debian.org> -------------------\
|            "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot
|
|             stamping on a human face -- forever." -- 1984

\-Evil Overlord, Inc: planning your future today.
http://www.eviloverlord.com-/