Re: [Fwd: Re: Mac SE/30 install problem]

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 04:56:09PM -0700, Mitchell Ferschweiler wrote:
> I asked the Macintosh list about my problem installing with the newest
> bf, and the respone i recived is attached below. My problem again is
> with:
>
> Macintosh SE/30 32meg RAM
> BF 3.0.22 from macinstall.tar.gz off of ftp.debian.org
> tried both kernel from archive and mac sourceforge site
> boot parameters: "root=/dev/ram"
>
> Mitchell

can you use a non-monochrome video mode on your mac?

debian-boot: Is there a known issue with bogl on monochrome displays? If so
it has a negative impact on some ataris and macs.

If bogl is fine, maybe its another kernel "feature" like the problem I had
intially on my amiga which could be fixed by fixing the kernel.

Christian