Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies/documentation/fr by aph

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 04:47:05PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
[...]
> failed to find revision for fr/preparing.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
> failed to find revision for fr/inst-methods.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
> failed to find revision for fr/rescue-boot.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
> failed to find revision for fr/partitioning.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
> failed to find revision for fr/kernel.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
> failed to find revision for fr/tech-info.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
> failed to find revision for fr/appendix.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
>
> Anyhow, should I enable the French install manual?

AFAIK, all materials except installation manual are up to date;  I am quite
confident this one will be fixed this week.  As many changes will still happen,
I think it should be enabled only after all major updates are performed (ie
when doc-check headers are inserted into every file), which should happen in
few days.

Denis