Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies/documentation/fr by aph

barbier@linuxfr.org (Denis Barbier) writes:

> >   silly tag and entity mispellings --  people, you *NEED* to do
> >   'make LINGUA=fr lint' before committing!  Don't make me come over there!

FYI, that should say 'make LINGUA=fr lint-docs' for a more complete test.

> My apologies, since I assumed install.fr.sgml was not requested during build,
> I temporarily skipped this check

It isn't but I was hoping that we could enable it.  Lots of people
speak French.

I still get:

> ./doc-check fr
failed to find revision for fr/welcome.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
en/hardware.sgml : 1.68 -> 1.73
failed to find revision for fr/preparing.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
failed to find revision for fr/inst-methods.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
failed to find revision for fr/rescue-boot.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
failed to find revision for fr/partitioning.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
failed to find revision for fr/kernel.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
failed to find revision for fr/tech-info.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.
failed to find revision for fr/appendix.sgml at ./doc-check line 64.

Anyhow, should I enable the French install manual?