Re: Please test this woody cd image

#include <hallo.h>
Stephen van Egmond wrote on Sat Apr 13, 2002 um 01:16:08PM:

> > If you have troubles during the installation process, please report your
> > problems to debian-boot@lists.debian.org.
>
> My installation failed.  System:
>
> 	ECS K7S5A mobo with SIS735 chipset

Works here also on all machines I have tested (various Athlon Epox
boards, a Duron machine with MSI board, booting from Tekram DC390 SCSI
controller)

> SCSI with IDE devices present, and warned me that it might not work.  I
> don't have a copy of the warning written down, unfortunately.

We know about this warning. It is exactly for your case.

> After completing installation, I rebooted and got
>
> L 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 01 [....]

General problem. It is impossible to find out how the disks are ordered
in the boot environment.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
"They are marked 'dangerous' because they eat filesystems for breakfast."
                               Linus Torvalds about 2.3.7 pre-patches, LKM