some initialization failures

hello,
I am having trouble installing Debian onto a Powermac 6500. I have BootX 1.2.2 though it may not be all configured properly. If I could be offered some advice as to how to run an installation( i.e. what files are needed where) for either the floppy or seperate partition methods, I would greatly appreciate it.
Some hardware info I have:

Processor:   PowerPC 603ev 225 Mhz
RAM:  64 MB
Partitioning:  24 MB + 72 MB + 700 MB + 2200 MB
Filesystem:  HFS
Existing OS:  Mac OS 8.5
Linux boot:  BootX 1.2.2

Please help me make a list of files I'll need to install the basic system so that I may add packages as they are needed later on.