Re: cvs commit to debian-cd/tools/boot/woody by lawrencc

Le Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 03:45:11PM -0700, Debian Boot CVS Master écrivait:
>   Add disksize argument to loadlin command lines.

BTW, I noticed that you removed the "cdrom" argument from the loadlin
call. I guess it's not needed. In fact I think it's a good idea to put
it back and to add it to the isolinux configuration at the same time...

This way, the installer will automatically use the CD as the source of
packages. I'm ccing debian-boot@lists.debian just to be sure that I
don't tell something wrong...

Anyone objects ?

Cheers,