isolinux test image, debian-cd changes available

(CC'd to debian-boot since the discussion there seems to be lingering
on this topic too.)

Per discussion on debian-cd, I have prepared a test ISO and changes to
debian-cd to allow the use of ISOLINUX in the boot sector.

The changes to debian-cd are at:
  http://www.lordsutch.com/cds/debian-cd/isolinux-bits.tar.gz

  (You only need these to build an ISO from a local mirror.  I'll
  probably commit this to debian-cd cvs if Raphael says it's OK; the
  only file changed is tools/boot/woody/boot-i386, while the remainder
  is filched & modified from boot-floppies CVS or is new)

The CD image (updated to ensure the prompt shows up) is available at:
  http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/woody-i386-1.raw
  Size: 194281472 bytes
  MD5SUM: 37f463f20265d8b3e2300cd304783ba9

  Also at rsync://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/
  The rsync should be very fast if you have the previous image.

  (If you have the old image, you need to hold down SHIFT to get the
  boot: prompt to show up.)

Don't worry about killing the server; I'll throttle it if necessary.

See http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2002/debian-cd-200204/msg00067.html
for all the details of how this is implemented.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <chris@lordsutch.com> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/