Re: 3.0.22 plan, translations (b-f bugs dropping like flies.)

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 04:27:03PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> On 02 Apr 2002 01:23:05 -0500
> Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore-devel.com> wrote:
> > > There is no real criteria.
> > Oh, piss off.
> This is very rewarding a word to hear from you.

Yeah, and "oh, no, that wasn't a researched decision, in fact, it barely
even rates as a whim. Why, someone probably banged their head on the
keyboard and just put spaces after every two letters and used those as the
languages to include" doesn't underrate the work aph did at all, right?

> Is it too much to ask for my native tongue to be added to the b-f ?

Well, yes. It's not possible to include the native tongue of everyone
who asks (due to lack of space), and it's not particularly reasonable
to choose the tongues of the first or last N people who ask. Build some
debian-jp bootdisks, put them up somewhere useful, and encourage Japanese
people to use them, if you like. Or make sure the next boot-floppies
don't limit available languages due to disk space.

Cheers,
aj

                        Vote [1] Bdale!