[ppc] new-powermac kernel lacks iso9660 filesystem?

I have a report from a user (David Stanaway, CC'd) that he had a bit
of trouble with the new-powermac flavor because the included kernel in
the 3.0.19 boot-floppies lacked the iso9660 filesystem.

This normally wouldn't be a problem as the CDs for powerpc also have
HFS (which was supported), but HFS craps out at 2 GB and DVDs go up to
4+ GBs, so I had to drop the HFS info from the disc.

I have some vague recollection of this being discussed before, but
me and the list archives search aren't finding anything about this.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/