Fwd: Re: trying to clean up a bit with the questions concerning 'Initialize...' [success!]

Matt deserves the credit...

----- Forwarded message from Andreas W?st <andiw@pop.agri.ch> -----

Hi Chris

> Ok, I gzipped to protect it from the mail.

Hey Chris, thank you veeery much!! It works as a charm!!!! And, now I can even
decide between ext2 and ext3. Woohooo!!!

But, oh, btw.. : I catched some debug output on vc3, going like this

    Mar 23 ... (none) user.debug dbootstrap[60]: kill: Usage: kill [-s sigspec
| -signum | -sigspec] [pid | job] ... or

    Mar 23 ... (none) user.debug dbootstrap[60]: kill -l [exitstatus]

right after coming back from manually configuring the network (i.e. if I am in
the last network config requester it doesn't stand there yet, but after getting
back to the main menu, one can read this on vc3).

I don't know if it's important, I just wanted to let you know (I couldn't do a
full installation, so I don't know if the net install part works, as my
network seems to be constantly down.. Still thinking about how to get that
email out of my machine, maybe I have to recycle my old analoge modem..).

--
I wish you all the best, and I want to thank you again for the great job you
have done concerning this nasty bug and which are you doing everyday!!

Gratulations, and have a nice weekend,
Andi

----- End forwarded message -----

Seems like there's a kill statement not being formed correctly, that wouldn't
have anything to do with zombies, would it.