Re: Still unable to 'Initialize a Linux Partition' with bf 3.0.21

On Sun, 2002-03-17 at 14:09, Andreas Wüst wrote:

> > Anyways, have you tried diffing the .configs between the 2.4.9 apus
> > kernel and your 2.4.17 kernel?
>
> Nope! What should I be looking for?

I don't know; like important platform-specific config options that you
might have missed.

> I am now going to file a bug against bf's, as Chris advised me.

OK, but as far as I know no one is actively working on and testing apus
support in the boot-floppies, so it is unlikely this bug will be fixed
(ever, since the b-f code base is being terminated after woody).