Re: upgrading makedev

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 16:03, Matt Kraai wrote:
> How can I make this work, without upgrading my entire system to
> Sid?  Do I need to add something to my sources.list?

Yeah, you need to put an unstable entry in sources.list.  For things
like makedev and debootstrap, you probably also have to stick the
updated packages in /archive/debian/Incoming, or equivalent, so that
rootdisk.sh can find them.  If you get some kind of "can't download" or
"can't extract" type error, that's likely to be the problem.

p.