Problems running boot-floppies directly from harddisk (install.bat)

Hi!

I can't get the installer from the latest boot-floppies to run from the
from-DOS installer, I get it to start loading, but when it tries to
uncompress the kernel I get a "Ran out of input data - system halted"
error. I have re-downloaded all files with another download program
just to check, but I get the same error.

Is this a known problem, or is it just my machine?

(If not replying to debian-boot, please Cc me to replies)
--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html