Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies by sgybas

On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 17:05, Stefan Gybas wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 04:58:10PM +0000, Phil Blundell wrote:
>
> > Weird, I don't understand why that would happen.  Where has that
> > etc/terminfo/a directory come from?
>
> >From ncurses-base, see EXTRACT_LIST_s390 and SMALL_BASE_LIST_s390:
>
> etc/terminfo/a/ansi

Well, yeah, but it should be getting moved out of the way.  The terminfo
cruncher starts with:

    if [ -e $R/etc/terminfo ]; then
        mv $R/etc/terminfo $R/etc/terminfo.1
        termdirs="$termdirs etc/terminfo.1"
    fi

    mkdir $R/etc/terminfo

So you ought to start out with an empty etc/terminfo directory, which
then gets populated by symlinks and definition files as appropriate.
Apparently this isn't happening for you, for some mysterious reason.

p.