Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies by sgybas

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 04:58:10PM +0000, Phil Blundell wrote:

> Weird, I don't understand why that would happen.  Where has that
> etc/terminfo/a directory come from?

>From ncurses-base, see EXTRACT_LIST_s390 and SMALL_BASE_LIST_s390:

etc/terminfo/a/ansi
etc/terminfo/d/dumb
etc/terminfo/l/linux
etc/terminfo/r/rxvt
etc/terminfo/s/screen
etc/terminfo/v/vt100
etc/terminfo/v/vt102
etc/terminfo/v/vt220
etc/terminfo/v/vt52
etc/terminfo/p/pcansi
etc/terminfo/x/xterm
etc/terminfo/x/xterm-debian
etc/terminfo/x/xterm-xfree86
etc/terminfo/x/xterm-color

We need these files because the installation on S/390 is done using
a telnet connection. The local console (3125/3270) is too limited to run
curses applications like dbootstrap.

> Unless there is something inherently S390-specific about the behaviour
> you're seeing, we should fix it.

I don't mind if you fix this but the current CVS version is fine for me,
too.

--
Stefan Gybas