Re: Demographic analysis of debian user's language (was Re: b-f one-liner needs translating

On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 13:19, Chris Tillman wrote:
> Does this code check to be sure it's not exceeding the ramdisk's capacity?
> That's pretty easy to do (exceed it, I mean). And it would create a hard-to-
> track-down problem.

My ramdisks (on i386) always seem to have about 3.5MB free, so I
wouldn't expect this to be a problem.  But yes, it won't install any
catalogs that would take the free space on the ramdisk below 512KB.
(That threshold is just a number I made up; does anybody know how much
free space the installer actually needs to play with?)

p.