Request for e100(or eepro100) in the 'idepci' flavor

Hi,

I have IBM ThinkPad X22.
But it's hard to install debian "woody" on X22.

First of all, I cannot boot using the USB floppy drive.
(Yes. I don't have the docking station.)
I find some booting disks on the net, but those not work for my X22.

However, I can run the booting image using loadlin(install.bat)
after booting with the WinME floppy.
Next problem is that the 'vanila' flavor kernel hangs.

I read that 'idepci' works for X22 in 'debian-laptop' mailing list and
it works....

BUT.. BUT...

'idepci' does not support e100(or eepro100). ALAS..
Yet I can solve the situation 'cause I have a brand-old ne2000
compatible PCMCIA lan card.
After install, I can rebuild the kernel(with e100, of course).

If the 'idepci' contains the eepro100 driver, many users become happy.
(not only the X22 owners, but other e100/eepro100 owners in trouble)

Yes. It is better to make the 'vanila' kernel work for X22.
But my suggestion would be a quick fix. How about?

--
Chong-Dae Park