ide-scsi as default

Would anyone mind if we use the ide-scsi driver instead of ide-cd
as-default on the bf2.4 flavor? Additionaly, I suggest to put ide-scsi
in the first lines into default /etc/modules file, so it is loaded first
when the user changes to Xu's kernel-image package.

Reason:

 - ide-cd, ide-floppy, and ide-type implement parts of the SCSI
   standards (ie. MMC). ATAPI is not a uniq protocol, it is just a
   tunnel over IDE for SCSI protocols
 - ide* drivers just duplicate the code. Using ide-scsi saves lots of
   kilobyte in the kernel. I was faced with the space problems while
   trying to include Compaq-Raid support in the bf2.4 kernel.

So, any good reasons against it? If no, I will go ahead and change the
defaults.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--