Re: new debian installer

Well, it's not my first custom CD. It's just that I don't like
boot-floppies, somehow. And the idea of the debian-installer is great.
And faster ... :). OK, I'll stick with bf then. By the way, has anyone
made a CD with grub ? I wanted to play with several kernels and initrd's
on a single CD.

Thanks a lot,
Ionut