Re: dhcp NMU or dhcp v3?

Matt Zimmerman and I decided to leave the v2 dhcp* packages alone and
create instead new dhcp3* packages for DHCP v3. So, both v2 and v3
packages will coexist.

I am almost ready to upload new v2 packages which fix lots of bug
(including the ones you want to fix with the NMU.) I announced our plans
on debian-devel last week (Saturday or Sunday.) In the announcement I
asked people to help us test the new dhcp* packages I plan to upload soon.

You would do me a great favor if, instead of NMU'ing, you could test
out these new packages and confirm that they fix the problems I mark as
fixed in the changelog. The location of the test packages is:

Also, take a look at the debian-devel archives to see my announcement
and the current plan.

If you find something wrong you can send me a patch against the source
code of these packages.