Re: #103302 ask permission before erasing /var/cache/apt/archives

Othmar Pasteka <pasteka@kabsi.at> writes:

> just something what everyboday should know if he/she doesn'T know
> it yet, i was bitten by it and i am pissed :/.

Why not take that anger and turn it constructive energy, like a patch?
I'm sure the base-config maintainer would be pleased.

FYI, "important" doesn't mean that release will be blocked for this
bug.  We might want to upgrade the 3 base-config Important bugs to
"serious"?