Re: Proper Error Messages

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 10:49:25PM +0100, Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> so far. and what she also sees as the major drawback is that
> there isn't check whether the to be installed packages fit on the
> disk or not, but that's not a boot-floppies issue.

True. For woody, you need more than 100MB. (We added this in the woody
install docs.) We put 100MB, but actually, on powerpc at least that's not
quite enough -- I tried it on a 100MB partition and ran out of room. Maybe
we should put 110?

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |