cvs access problem

I just tried to commit some files (after some weeks of inactivity) to boot-floppies CVS and was rejected.

Strangely enough, I was able to commit to potato branch but not to the HEAD :

cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvs6q2Cvw

[eric@femto:~/boot-floppies/documentation/fr]$ cvs -d:pserver:ericvb@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot login
Logging in to :pserver:ericvb@cvs.debian.org:2401/cvs/debian-boot
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.debian.org rejected access to
/cvs/debian-boot for user ericvb
Warning: /usr/src/linux/System.map has an incorrect kernel version.
[eric@femto:~/boot-floppies/documentation/fr]$

Can anyone fix this ? Or am I doing it wrong somewhere ??

--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT

Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be