Re: message to remove boot cd

greetings to all.

it was very interesting for me to see the various proposals and the forays
into various OS systems and hardware. sounds like a great way to make debian
installation more friendly.
IMHO, i wouldn't have gotten into my multi-installation fiasco if only i had
understood correctly.
so my proposal is just to fix the displayed message.

well, it would be great if you guys could do according to the various
proposals. it would just make debian installation all the more
sophisticated, with extreme simplicity as a by-product. takes the debian
installation fame a couple of steps further.

so, here goes my version of the message:

    Debian is about to reboot and continue this installation.

    - To reboot from the hard disk, please remove any boot media
(boot-floppy, boot-CD, etc.) that you started with right NOW!
    - To re-install from the beginning (and abort this installation), ensure
your boot media remains in its drive.

    Reboot the system?

my 2 cents worth...

ram