Re: New cvs snapshot of woody boot-floppies (supports basedebs.tgz)

> Well, I'm stuck on the "4403980 4403980 Downloading packages" message. For at
> least 30 minutes. I don't think I crashed, because the cursor is blinking to
> the right, and there is occasional disk activitiy --- this is all on my LCII
> (m68K mac). I don't know what's going on here...This machine is not connected
> to anything internet related (yet), though it is connected via a serial cable
> to my Powermac...
>
> Russell

That step takes a looong time. I quit before it was over a couple of times.
Probably you could get an idea of continuing progress with the df command in
terminal 2?

|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |
| : :'  : | debian-imac:    <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net> |
| `. `'`  |      . oo       Chris Tillman                        |
|   `-    |     (   -)      tillman@azstarnet.com                |