dual boot with 2 hard drives

Hello all,

I'm interested in learning how to dual boot with 2 hard drives. Each
hard drive will have a different OS. I plan to run debian linux 2.3r3
and Windows 98 on them. Now, I would like it if the linux hard drive is
the one that always boots normally. The hard drive with the Windows
should boot only if I do something manually like using a floppy disk or
something. Is this at all possible? If so, can someone please help me
get started? I don't know where to begin. Thank you.

bp