Should you use dietlibc for installation and rescue disks?

It seems, that Mandrake Linux is going to use dietlibc:

http://www.fefe.de/dietlibc/mandrakesoft.txt

Here is a homepage of dietlibc:

http://www.fefe.de/dietlibc/

P.S: I do not subscribe to these lists. I am smart enough to read
mailinglist archives via WWW, but you Cc: to me, if you want.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi
http://www.st.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/spam.html * STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW