Re: about boot-floppies bulgarian translation

Nikolay Hristov <geroy@stemo.bg> writes:

> I'm interested about translating debian isntallation process in
> bulgarian language. I've noticed that George Chavdarov
> <george@sagabg.net> is in README-translators but I can't find any
> bulgarian translation. Also this e-mail does not exist anymore.

Probably he's AWOL, yah.

> In what encoding must be translation, because here in bulgaria everyone
> uses CP1251 but international standart says that we use iso8859-5.

I don't really understand the encoding issue, so I've forwarded this
to the list.  All I could say is that matching an existing coding will
probably make things easier.

> What I need to do to start working on this. I've already downloaded
> lates CVS source.

I would suggest sending patches for the proposed translation to the
list to begin with. Alternatively, I can set you up with CVS
permissions if you want, so you can commit on your own.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>