Re: PPPoE and Boot Floppies

> On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 12:27:03AM -0400, Russell Hires wrote:
>> BTW, is there any other documentation besides the source about how the woody
>> install works, and what's installed first, second, and so on? I'm
>> undereducated about this whole thing, and I haven't really found anything
>> that helps. Perhaps if I understand this well enough I'll write some docs?
>
> talk to Chris Tillman, he is rewriting all of the documentation.

Revised docs are in the CVS tree, except for the very last increment which
aph hasn't got to yet, you can go to

http://cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/documentation/

and look at install.sgml plus the children in .../en/ .

I would certainly apreciate any constructive criticism if it's not clear or
doesn't include details you need.

However this is user documentation, I got the feeling you might be looking
more for source documentation, about how the dbootstrap program works. If
that's the case check out

http://cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/

WYSIWYG ;-)

|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |
| : :'  : | debian-imac:    <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net> |
| `. `'`  |      . oo       Chris Tillman                        |
|   `-    |     (   -)      tillman@azstarnet.com                |