Re: base*.tgz is gone, and why it's gone

Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu> writes:

> Hello,
>
> > > . Does it? What's the layout exactly?
> > It should be so, Attila will confirm or infirm.
> The filelist is in my previous message, although it is a fairly old CD set
> (I will generate a new one next week, when I will have much more time).

The file list isn't all that useful to us. Anthony's point from
anotehr email was asking if the packages file matched what was
actually in the file system.

You say "fairly old CD" -- there are known problems in old debian-cd
that won't work with debootstrap.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>