grmpf!

I am annoyed: Whatever I fix in bootfloppies if fixed allready
when I want to check it in.

I basicly spend a hole evening + half a night on 'getting to know
the system' whithout any practical value.

Efficiency could improve.

What I do not find is the filelist or command that generates the
'required' list of files for download from the ftp/http servers
during basesystem install.

Lilo is missing there and I can not find the list where it needs
to be added to be downloaded, too. A lilo config is generated and
is in place.

I am not on this list. But I guess I will read the archive
someday before I spend time on this again.