Re: i18n boot-floppies

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> writes:

> Was the discussion about LANG/LANGUAGE and updated i18n about
> potato or woody boot-floppies?

Woody.  I can't conceive of getting new packages into Potato.  And I
don't wanna have forked versions of slang and new, so we've ripped
that out of the woody boot-floppies -- so I'm trying to make sure we
can use other packages instead of those forked versions.

Looks like the changes never got upstreamed or turned into their own
packages.  Either soeone needs to put in some effort to get those into
woody or else i18n for boot-floppies in woody will never happen.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>