Re: udpkg wierdness

On Fri Feb 09, 2001 at 03:32:48PM +1100, Glenn McGrath wrote:

> Its a mongrel of a bug, data is going into the structs correctly and
> comming out changed...
>
> Im gunna start rewriting big chunks soon !

When things get changed behind your back, that usually means memory corruption.
I suggest dmalloc.  If you already have it integrated into busybox, just enable
the Makefile DODMALLOC option and read what it says about the environment.
Then run under gdb and wait for your bug to show itself.

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee@debian.org, andersen@lineo.com