Re: 2 versions of release notes

In message <[🔎] 20011228043508.GB218@Obsession>, Chris Tillman writes:
>robster, who volunteered for the project, is committing changes in one
>branch at version 1.61.2.4, while others are working in the trunk at
>version 1.72. I suspect the differences are slight, but they should be
>merged?

Right, yeah.  Presumably this branch is the old "woody" one, and robster is
working on it by mistake?

He needs to do "cvs update -A" to get back on the trunk, and then some
judicious "cvs update -j ... -j ... " to merge in the changes so far.
(I guess "-jwoody_merged_to_trunk -jwoody" will probably do the trick.)

p.