Re: Bug: chopped stings in dbootstrap

Onsdag den 19. december 2001 13:29 skrev Phil Blundell:
> What character set is Danish supposed to use?  I see that you took it out
> of LATIN1 but you don't seem to have added it anywhere else.

Actually we do use latin1 (ISO8859-1), but I saw no differences activating
the support for it in the conf file. dbootstrap did fine without the latin1
stuff (at the time).

Before submitting this bug report, I actually tried compiling the floppies
WITH latin1 included for Danish. No effect. The strings are still chopped the
same way.

Claus
--
Claus Hindsgaul