Re: 3.0.18 success (at last)

Phil Blundell <pb@nexus.co.uk> writes:

> With the -9 newt packages installed, I was able to install base successfully
> for the first time in, ooh, ages.  Great stuff!

Ok, good enough for me. I've retagged 3.0.18 boot-floppies.  Uploading
source and i386 shortly (will take 2-3 hours).  I can handle the
powerpc build; other porters might wanna get going on their other
arches.

Any changes here on in are for 3.0.19.  First order of business is the
'serious' bugs.

Second order of business will be i18n issues.  Reiserfs will be made
into an i18n flavor.  I'd like to include more languages -- I wonder
if it will be possible to pretty much just dynamically stuff in
languages until the disk gets too full.

Lets get moving -- we have maybe 3 - 5 weeks here to wrap all this
up...