Re: Installation report on i386 using udma100-ext3 boot-floppies

>i18n seems to be working fine :-) The welcome screen is lacking accents
>on all words which might be using it. I didn't translated it myself
>so I'll give a try later.

What do you mean by the "welcome screen"?  The release notes, or the language
chooser, or something else?

>The modules were downloaded (rescue.bin and drivers.tgz)
>and the installer goes back to the language selection screen.

This means that dbootstrap crashed.  It's happened to me once today as well.
I'm not sure if this is an artifact of the same newt problem that causes the
crash after installing base, or something different.

p.