Re: [almost-a-patch] Brazilian portuguese (pt_BR) release-notes.sgml translation

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 11:19:56PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Chris Tillman <toff@azstarnet.com> writes:
>
> > I'm pretty sure I saw your test commit go by sometime in the last
> > couple of days, are you sure you don't have access yet?
>
> That was me proving that his account works.
>
> I think Andre is having some problems using CVS.

Exactly. I'm having problems with CVS server rejecting my login when I
use my account info. Don't know why. Adam tried my account and it worked,
but I've tested it also in two different machines and I'm getting the same
error message :

andre@foobar:~$ export
CVSROOT=":pserver:andrelop@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot"
andre@foobar:~$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:andrelop@cvs.debian.org:2401/cvs/debian-boot
CVS password: <I_enter_my_password_here>
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.debian.org rejected access
to /cvs/debian-boot for user andrelop
andre@foobar:~$

Anonymous login from the same two machines work fine. That's really
strange. Anyway, I'll still sending my changes to the lists and ask
people to apply them if possible.

Don't worry people. Let's get back to b-f work :-)

--
André Luís Lopes
Utah Linuxcenter