Re: 3.0.18 status confirmation

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 01:26:54PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Chris Tillman <toff@azstarnet.com> writes:
>
> > On powerpc, I'm getting a sudden increase in the root disk size from
> > a couple of nights ago. The build fails with:
> >
> > rootpmac.bin larger than rootpmac1440.bin (1711223 > 1474560)
>
> It builds for me....  Are you sure 'make check' is succeeding?  I
> don't know if our dependancy checks are yet tight enough.
>
> > As soon as it's buildable again, I'll try the flashing screen test
> > again. I did finish the build after David's fix was put in, and the
> > problem was still there. So I'm hoping Adam's fix is nicer.
>
> I've uploaded some my people.debian.org/~aph/

I tried these (dated 12/15/2001) just now. Still get the flashing
screen. I'm downloading linux and root.bin to my hard disk, and using
yaboot to load them directly from OpenFirmware. So I don't see how I
could be going wrong. I verified the yaboot.conf points to the root.bin
I downloaded.

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |