Re: 3.0.18 status confirmation

On powerpc, I'm getting a sudden increase in the root disk size from
a couple of nights ago. The build fails with:

rootpmac.bin larger than rootpmac1440.bin (1711223 > 1474560)

As soon as it's buildable again, I'll try the flashing screen test
again. I did finish the build after David's fix was put in, and the
problem was still there. So I'm hoping Adam's fix is nicer.

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |