Re: 3.0.18 plan

On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 04:19:06PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> FYI, I have i18n powerpc boot-floppies also building if anyone wants
> to test that..

I fired those up that you put there, and got the flashing screen
effect. The boot message just before that started was Freeing kernel
memory, I think that's when the root disk gets loaded.

Looking at the flashing screen messages from last month, the libnewt
libraries needed special care. Was that done on your powerpc machine?
If you already know what needs to be done, let me know and I'll try
building it here also.

--
*--v------ Installing Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 For PowerPC -----v----*
|  <http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-     |