translators -- check the changes I made!
Mikhail Sobolev <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> C.po: C.po: warning: PO file header missing, fuzzy, or invalid
> warning: charset conversion will not work
> found 1 fatal error
> make: *** [check-C] Error 1
/me fixed it.
'make check-all' can be used now. If you just want the stats, run
I hacked all the .po so that 'make check-all' now returns
successfully. To do that I had to muck around in lanuages I didn't
understand, mostly to get format strings to match properly.
Translators, please check this diff and re-correct it:
2001-12-08 14:38 aph
* utilities/dbootstrap/po/: de.po (1.69), eo.po (1.56), hr.po
(1.61), hu.po (1.98), pl.po (1.96), ru.po (1.119), sk.po (1.45),
sv.po (1.79), zh_CN.po (1.32): make sure check-all works now
...Adam Di Carlo..<email@example.com>...<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>