Updated dbootstrap's pt.po patch

Hi,

   Here's another dbootstrap's pt.po patch. This one fixes some minor
spelling errors, a couple of formatting problems and bring pt.po up-to-date
to the latest CVS version as of today (in real, some minutes ago).

   Please could someone commit ?

P.S.: If there's a way to obtain CVS write access to commit my future updates
please point me to how it could be done so I'll be able to stop making noise
on the list and don't bother developers with my patches.

--
André Luís Lopes
andrelop at ig dot com dot br