Re: fr.po is bad

Hello,

> I try to, but do not always remember. It would be possible to setup a
> commitinfo script that checks the validity of po files before they are
> committed to the CVS, which would reject them if they are
> syntactically incorrect.
That would be a hard process, because not only the .po files can be bad,
but often the whole thing gets broken. I think it would be nice if
somebody could take the extra time to compile the boot-floppies stuff
every day and test them out. (at least a minimal enter-enter-enter
installation :)

(I'm currently compiling b-f, so I will have results very soon. I hope
that the blue flashy screen effect have been already corrected)

Attila Nagy                                    e-mail:  Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Budapest Polytechnic (BMF.HU)                   @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
H-1084 Budapest, Tavaszmezo u. 15-17.           cell.: +3630 306 6758