Re: Sparc installation packages corrupted

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 01:55:07PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:
> > Oh wait, it is still seg-faulting, but I don't have time right now to do
> > anything but print the error:
>
> Could you perhaps file it?  It's gotta be a mandb bug unless I'm very
> confused.

I'd agree with Arne that this looks like #111288 (in libdb2), at least
without further information. I don't know of anything I can do about
that, although I'll listen to suggestions. If an strace shows up
something outside libdb2, please let me know. I'm going to give up and
move to libdb3 for woody+1 anyway though.

Versions of man-db before 2.3.20-10 had known segfault bugs, but that
made it into woody a week or so ago.