Re: woody boot-floppies

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 08:44:48AM +0100, Bo Lorentsen wrote:
> Hi ...
>
> Do you know if anyone have thougth about making a more user friendly
> version of the boot disks (or boot CDROM)? They are quite nice in the
> hand of a teknical person (I personlly find them easy to use, but I'm a
> developer), but an end user will run away screaming :-), and that a
> petty, as Debian is a quite nice system when first installed.

If you have specific suggestions, please make them, they won't get
into this version but probably would be important for the next version
called debian-installer.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |