Re: unusable disks (known problem, but workaround?)

In message <[🔎] 20011126094302.B720@oink>, David Kimdon writes:
>Actually even if you get it to build 121186 will bite you.  I suggest
>you follow the aproach suggested by Chris TIllman, that is, build
>single language floppies without LANGUAGE_CHOOSER, unless you want to
>help fix 121186.

I'm looking at 121186 now.  I think we should be able to fix it fairly quickly.
Bizarrely, if I just run modconf in a bterm normally there doesn't seem to be any
problem.  I'll try building a new set of boot-floppies and see if I can reproduce
it that way.

Can someone NMU newt for #119354?  It's been a couple of weeks now, and it makes
LC look pretty ugly.

p.